Do you like to work with the latest state-of-the-art software architectures and technologies? Do you want to work within a great Scandinavian team, where we inspire and challenge each other to become experts in what we do, and to make the best possible solutions for our customers?
Then we might have the right job for you…
We are a leading software company, Smallworld Systems Nordic, providing business critical software for the largest telecom and infrastructure companies in Scandinavia. We are looking for candidates to work with us at our main office in Herning, DK or Copenhagen, DK
We are looking for software developers in Denmark
We are looking for new colleagues in the Danish organization to work directly with our Danish customers to enhance and develop new tools to handle their critical infrastructure. We are supporting our customers, with software maintenance and enhanced functionality. We provide software for documenting and managing our customers most critical physical assets, such as fiber infrastructure.
We are looking for 1-2 new software-engineers/developers/consultants to work with us, in our main office at “Innovatorium-Herning” or at “Univate- Copenhagen”.
We deliver and develop software on the Smallworld platform provided by General Electric(GE). The system is a single, integrated platform to manage, project, document and operate the entire infrastructure of physical and logical network inventory reflecting the real state of the network.
Your role with us
Together with your Scandinavian colleagues you will work closely with our customers as a software developer, creating solutions using the Smallworld technology stack. In this role you will be a trusted advisor in the space between customers’ business-workflow-needs and the technological possibilities in the software platform.
You will map and understand the customer needs, translate them into software solutions and functions. Also you will act as an advisor in the dialog with the customers, and take responsibility for proposing, planning and completing the programming work in close collaboration with both customers and your colleagues.
Your work will also include software maintenance and support, since we have long term contracts with our customers
Maybe you are working with software development and service already and have an IT-background. If you have experience from the Telecom and fiber business you will have the advantage of understanding the business areas of our customers,
We are looking for candidates locally based in our offices in Denmark, which is in Herning and Copenhagen.
- Some programming experience working with one or more mainstream programming languages
- Domain knowledge from working with fiber, coaxial og copper networks and telecom operators appreciated, but not required
- Experience with GIS and Network Inventory systems appreciated, but not required
- Fluent in English and Danish, Norwegian or Swedish
- Higher education within the field of IT appreciated
- Able to work independently on customer projects, taking responsibility for the end product and customer satisfaction
- Able to work in a structured and thorough manner, focusing on software quality and long term maintainability
- Eager to learn new technologies and programming languages
About Smallworld Nordic
Smallworld Nordic consists of 3 country companies: Smallworld Systems AS in Norway, Breakout Image AB in Sweden and Breakoutimage A/S in Denmark. We are 22 employees, with mostly technical profiles such as software-engineers, developers and consultants. In Denmark you will be a part of the team with 5 colleagues.
Smallworld Nordic is in a phase of growth and is expanding fast and expects to do the same in the years to come.
Smallworld Nordic is a system integrator and Value added reseller of GE Smallworld, which means we sell and develop GE Smallworlds Netinventory system for our customers in the Nordic countries. Also we have a close relationship with the Smallworld partner in Finland “Spatialworld Oy”.
Join us and we will offer you:
- Full training in our platform and our development tools
- A working day filled with fun and interesting assignments.
- Work with colleagues with lots of experience that will help and support you, to be a great consultant for our customers. You will have a senior developer as your mentor
- Participate directly in the test-phases and implementation in projects for our customers
- You will be given responsibility to work independently securing progress and project success.
- A fun and safe working environment in a company founded on scandinavian values.
- International working experience, learning about the different aspects in the nordic countries.
Training may take place in Oslo, Norway and Cambridge, England
We are looking for candidates to start with us very soon. Send us your application along with your CV now on this mail: email@example.com.
If you are interested and have any questions please contact: Albert Bjørnsund, +47 901 91 528 or Tanja Rask Elbæk, +45 3055 9639